this one's for you Ma...

M -Millions of stars, but you have always been the brightest and the guiding star for me...
O - On your toes since the day I was born and even now, 23 years later... Ma,
T- Thank you for the thousands of sacrifices you made for me and SORRY for the millions of tears I make you shed
H- "Honey, you are my priority" is what you say even now though we are thousands of miles apart
E - Enough tantrums I throw around all the time and I am amazed how you still bear each one with a smile
R- Rock on Mommy.. you rocked my cradle and you rule my world... I love you :)

Comments

Balaji said…
that's such a sweet and lovely post!!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Offoo katthi kadaa...too much rasavu.... Sontha talent ae na??? ;)
AS... said…
ofcourse yes!!!

amma paina kuda copy pastelu chestarane???
Unknown said…
Awesome Arp! The best testimonial to a mother from her daughter I have ever seen.
I should accept that you have got some great writing skills. Keep it up.
Preetam said…
lovely and emotive..kani oka doubt, did it really take 4 months to write this? :P
AS... said…
nope... 15 mins ;)

these 4 months, i was in hibernation.. thesis paina work chesthunde at last!!! :P
Kalyan said…
Arpus!!! Chala baga rasav pilla. Nice!! Chala sensible ga undi n i am sure tht ur mother will b really happy lookin at this gift.

Keep it up buddy!! Amma ayipoyindi...ippudu nannu pogudthu oka kavitha rayi....hehe...
Nikhil Jain said…
okay.. okay..
my complu=iments ant be as straightforward as just saying.. "awesome"... or "sweet and lovely"...
lets just say...
im copy-pasting this and sending to my mom...coz even if i try i wont be able to come up with something remotely as good as this..
rock on indeed!!

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!