I learnt my lesson the hard way!!

You should stick to what you are and shouldn't try to change yourself. When you are used to breaking rules, you should break them. For the first time in my life i wanted to follow the lab rules and not carry my food and drink inside the lab which made me lose my coffee;one hot tall perfectly brewed !! Like a good girl I left my tall beloved coffee outside the lab door and the janitor trashed my coffee and imagine what it is like when you have to survive the next 16 hours in the lab when the whole country is sleeping and you couldn't get enough of your divine cuppa that was supposed to keep you awake!!

I would have forgiven that janitor, if only she dint trash my bottle of water that was standing next to the coffee :(

I often wonder why all the experiences that teach something have to be bitter..may be they should add bitter to the list of synonyms of good coz I have been told since childhood bitter gourd is good. if bitter gourd is good, then what is potato? bliss? but, do we eat to live or live to eat? Aren't food, clothing and shelter the three basic necessities of life? Now doesn't this convey that we live to eat which also means that we should not look look at a meal like a meal but instead like something thatwe are living for...like a celebration!!

Comments

pr:Dtam said…
good job!!
AmIpurfect said…
you are so confused.. :P
AS... said…
@ Amlpurfect

Thanks! that was reasuring :)

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!