The 5 types of drivers that piss me off the most!

1) The 'This- road- my Baap-Ka-jaagir' kind of drivers

This kind of people drive to the extreme right side of the lane (where you are supposed to be the fastest or overtake from technically!!) and  are typically seen cruising around at speeds not exceeding 20 Kmph and are in total oblivion of the looooong line of vehicles behind them and the constant crying of horns. You can honk your heart out but these Nawabs will not move an inch to the left. They could be thinking about anything: from romancing their girlfriend in their head thinking the road to be their lush green field to dreaming about their wife preparing lip smacking Jilebis.

Dude, I know you may be hearing to romantic melodies about love gained or love lost and reliving your first crush/date in your head, but just get out of my way!!!

With due respect to the Baaps, i feel these kids deserve one strong smack!
Given? Ok. Next category.

2) The 'I'm a busybee-my world crashes if I don't take this call' drivers
This is the category of drivers I hate the most. Plz, plz plz plz let there be a bill passed that makes cell phone driving illegal. Or much better legalize ramming into these cars . How I wish a thammudu Hazare or a chellelu Hazare fights for this one too!

From my end, I make it a point to show my middle finger to every cellphone driver. My aim is to insult them in front of their family/friends/colleagues in their car so that they do not repeat it.

yesh, I totally understand that the price of gold is fast rising and you want to make a shot at selling it or you may be crying over the phone about  how much you lost that day. But please, pull your car to a halt where it is advisable to, speak to your heart's content and come back to join us- the poor souls caught in traffic. Finish your call, we'd still be there only.

3) The 'I want  5 star-No-dairy milk-No-bar one-No-I'm sorry-Im a fickle minded idiot' kind of drivers

These are the indecisive lot. They stop right at the signal when it turns green and then deliberate on which way to go: right, left, straight or a U-turn. Oh no! I just forgot where I should be going. What are you? A 5 year old kid? No. Kids are much better. They know which Ben10 or GIJoe toy they want!

Please get yourself a jar of Dabur Chyawanprash. It is known to improve memory, you silly Ghajini of the Road.

4) The Old drivers

With due respect to their age, I think the grandfathers need to understand that the roads and traffic today is different and their reflexes are not in the best of conditions and start driving towards the left side. Where they can drive real slow and enjoy their drive.

5) The 'Oh-Im a delicate baby doll' kind of drivers

Sadly, 99% of women drivers fall into this one. I am not even speaking about this category. They are a huge dhabba on the name of Women Drivers!

Special category for riders: The 'mere-chunar-ud ud- jaaye' kind of riders

This category is a reserved category for girls. Remember 33 % :D
These are those girls that zoom around on their bikes with their duppatas flying in the air behind them. Sweetie, I am sorry to say but we are not Kajols in Kuch Kuch Hota Hein where the red dupatta would fly onto some handsome Shah Rukh's face and the handsome Shah Rukh will look at you in slow motion removing the dupatta away from his face in the sexiest manner ever possible and then for a happily ever after story to ensue.

Just imagine what would happen if it gets entangles in the wheels of your vehicle or the next one??



Comments

Anonymous said…
P L E A S E
H E L P
M E
F O R G O D S A K E
sanjeev said…
super duper like !! I hereby confer u the title of "Sarcasm Queen" !! Hail the Queen, the Queen of Sarcasm !! :P :)
Deadeye said…
Lol..another type is the share autos, which stop anywhere and everywhere if they see a hand raised; even if the guy is scratching his head ;)

ah..malakpet, moosarambag, dilsuknagarrr!! :p
AS... said…
@sanjeev

lol..thankq thanq :)
i am honored. and humbled. ;)
AS... said…
@deadeye

haha. very very true.
Soumya Rampally said…
Simply awesome.... emanna satire ahh... hehehe... loved the post...
I could visibly see your expressions right in front of me while reading this.... Sooper... :D

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!