A fellow blogger and tweeter S told me sometime back that I should write a description about how I go striking things off my 30 before 30 list.

I recently got done with No.26 on my list. Watching 3 movies in a day - 1 Hindi, 1 Telugu and 1 English. It was like giving the CA exam. if you fail even one course, you will have to take all the 16 (or so) exams all over again and I have heard stories of people and their multiple attempts at being successful in clearing the CA exam. This was my CA exam. It took me 3 attempts to strike it off the list.

They say things happen the least when you expect them. i dint meet P and P's twin sister P2 ( : P) in almost 2 years now. One fine Friday night, out of the blue we text each other and decide to watch a movie on Saturday which becomes 2 movies and I am like 66% close to achieving No.26. So I go home and convince mum & dad to accompany me to watch another movie that night so that I will be able to strike it off my list. Remember this is my 3rd attempt and I could not bear another disappointment. Yeah, cancerians can become a little too emotional over trivial things.

Dad decides to be the spoilsport of the day and middle drops. So just the mum and I make it to the 10:15PM show. I think Gandhi Thatha can now peacefully sleep in his grave ;)

Once we make it to the theater, I was like " Amma, Thank God you made it! Else I would have had to wait for 3 good movies to release at the same time and then wait for proper occasion to watch them. " to which my Mum replied " thank God, I made it. Else I would have to put up with this craziness one more time."

Seeee..thats why they say, Mothers are the best ;)

And in the process, P and I decided to add another crazy thing to the list. 'Watch a movie without buying a ticket at INOX'. P's cousin showed us a door connecting the screen to the terrace and from where we think we can sneak  into the movie. Donno if its possible, but nothing harm in giving a try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!