The post where I get emotional and sob..just like it happens in the movies...sob sob..





I was never a big fan of birthdays. I always felt they were a reminder that we are growing old. Though I loved celebrating them and specially shopping for birthdays, I was never completely happy as there was a constant fear lurking in my heart that reminded me that I am another year old and that there is sooo much to do.

There were several reminders since morning that I will be 30 in another 3 years and can no longer say that I am in my early twenties, that I can no longer act crazy and that I should behave like a matured adult. Yet, I loved this birthday. I felt completely happy and can say this was the best birthday in as long as I can remember. Thanks to wonderful friends & family who have flooded me with calls and my timeline with messages wishing me a very happy birthday, an amazing husband Rakesh and an equally amazing (they prefer the word ‘rocking’) team of Internfever Campus Brand Ambassadors who have started the celebrations on the 23rd evening itself.

My mum and friends repeatedly badger me about not answering their calls and also threaten me that a day will come when all of them will stop calling me and my phone will never ring. Secretly, I was scared of that too! Thank you all for reinstating my faith in you guys and that distances and unanswered phone calls will not part us. I promise you from this year I will be more prompt in replying to your calls.

While I was still running high on the success of our Annual CBA Meet, your wishes simply doubled.. no.. squared the happiness! I feel blessed!

PS: This blog is haunted. I have tried to change the text and background color a hundred times but it just doesnt follow my instructions. Kindly bear with it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!