A bit about myself..

Its been long since I have filled up an application form. The last form where I wrote about myself was long long ago when I had applied for the Masters. It already feels like a different decade. The only forms I fill these days are for PAN Card applications, company related forms and forms for bank accounts, which pretty much a robot can do and you don't have to think. 

Considering the fact that I have to optimally utilize the fleeting and fragmented bandwidth available on the upper floor, I decided to crowd source answers for the question "Tell us something interesting, memorable, quirky or unique about yourself." Yeah! I know that is taking something a bit too far..

Actually, it was not a bad idea after all. I really got some interesting insights into myself.

Mother India:

A little mature. A little mental. Sometimes an adult. Sometimes a stupid. Now you put it into your fancy words.

(I am trying to empower the Mother India these days and she seems to be learning it a little too well.  Can you believe it I actually had to negotiate a deal with her today; that she will read Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In only if I read 'Talapatra grandham' in Telugu itseems. It was like a meri billi mujhse meow kind of a situation)


Dad:

Energetic, Focussed, Happy go lucky and pampered.

(Hmmm.. ok)


A very good friend Su:

Graceful laziness, effortless hard worker. 
Probably one of very few (among whom I know) who has the potential to seamlessly slip into and carry on along with the likes of Paris hiltons after a intense day at work with the likes of Marissa Meyers and make you believe that she belongs there. 

(Honestly, this one took me to cloud 9 and it took a while before I could come down.)

BFF M:
Interesting -- any person that meets you really likes you for who you are. You don't just dream big but often accomplish those dreams with great determination. You are a very happy person. Never had even a single dull moment when I was in your company. And I know for sure that it's exactly how everyone feels when they are with you. Something everyone is not capable of. Somehow you manage it all - getting top grades, having fun, travel, learning new stuff, managing a company and making it so successful, staying in touch with friends & family etc etc. A multitasker in short. 
Memorable -- lots! one of them would be when our girl gang made a trip to B'lore all by ourselves.. and then your coming to little rock and the trip we made to Hot Springs and Dallas.. We did a lot of adventurous stuff together and the list is huge. Social activities we did together like feeding the children in the orphanage/institute for mentally handicapped. Organizing a fun event at the old age home and carrying it out.
Quirky -- Quirky about you i noticed would be when you just laugh it out after having gone through an embarrassing moment instead fretting about it

(This one brought tears to my eyes)

Super Duper P:
In your  30 before 30 list in which U wrote that U will do a 'one-day maunavratham'.  I am not sure if you will ever complete it because you wont be able to sit quietly for an entire day. Once on a roll, you just cannot stop laughing.

(This made me grin...sheepishly, ofcourse )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!