that thing called happiness...

Yesterday I was frantically searching for something and While I dint find that something, I found so many other beautiful things: old letters and greetings from friends , pics of family and friends from long long ago, things like a diary from class 2 and cricket cards that my brother saved and so many other silly things which actually made me enjoy the search. The typical me would have ended up frustrated and angry for not finding that something. 

Maybe the same applies to life too! While we are constantly in a quest for 'something' we neglect the smaller and more beautiful things that bring us a lot of happiness.Maybe its time to slow down and keep our eyes open for the smaller things...

And finally I did find that something too, in the least expected place .

My Mom bribed me saying she will pay me 2000 bucks if I don't get frustrated during the search and 4000 bucks if I don't find it in her house. See.. keeping control over one's anger always pays :P
pic coutesy: http://www.dailyhappyquote.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!