don't Keep Calm.. I am Back!

So, after a hiatus of close to 2 years, yours truly has decided to blog again drawing some inspiration from Mrs.Funnybones. A friend read her book and recommended reading them as she thought my style of writing and that of Mrs.Funnybones felt quite similar to her I am taking that as a compliment (insert the wide grin emoji here ).

While I dint get to strike off a lot of things from my 30 before 30 list, I definitely accomplished one. Point number 25 on the list. Not the plural though.

So what changed in the last 2 years?

I am a lot more patient now. Thanks to the lil tsunami that has entered my life now.
I am definitely more fit than I was two years ago.
A lot less materialistic. Thinking about which I dint buy a single watch in the last 2 years and bought just one bag. Quite a feat for the shopoholic in me.
I am more tolerant towards most of the things (insects haven't made it to that list yet!).
If you asked me to describe myself in one word today , that word would be 'non-judgemental'. Non-judgemental about anything in this world.
Don't care so much about 'log kya kahenge..' anymore. Guess this one makes it with age.
Don't drink the sugary cocktails anymore. More of a scotch person now.

Came to understand why they say old wine, old books, old wood and old friends are the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!