25!

  1. If roaches had souls, I would have been haunted to death by now. No kidding!
  2. I don't like men. I don't like them for what they are and for what they are not.
  3. I am a bloody hypocrite.
  4. I love to travel. Rio, Egypt, Savannah, Alaska, Greece,Seychelles; they are top on my list (not necessarily in the order mentioned)
  5. I love food.period.
  6. I hate exercising.period.
  7. I would not mind spending the rest of my life eating, drinking, merry making and reading books when time permits.
  8. I once had a brief crush on my boss ( NO! i am not gonna tell who/when/where)
  9. I hate water rides. They make you wet, sticky and what not!
  10. I wanted to be a teacher,an air hostess,pilot,astronaut,choreographer,fashion designer, IAS officer,entrepreneur, chef, gardener (in the same order as mentioned) and I ended up being an engineer.
  11. I am dead scared of installing and uninstalling anti-virus on my computer :P
  12. I love buddays..specially y(h)appy Buddays!! sigh! i eagerly wait for gifts :P
  13. I am computer-illiterate.
  14. I dream of developing a code someday. A code that would be an essentiality :)
  15. I wish I could steal Jeeves.
  16. I am grateful to US of A. I am very much in love with this country.
  17. Ever heard of penny wise;pound foolish? I fall into that category.
  18. I hate insects. I believe they have no reason to live. They live in homes that dont belong to them, feed on food that is not theirs and pay back with disease.
  19. I stopped reading Paulo Coelho's Brida, cos I thought it was influencing me a bit too much.
  20. Nice weather, a novel, Starbucks mocha frappuccino ( non-fat milk and no whipped cream), relaxing by the water and my vacation is all set...
  21. I get nighmares about becoming toothless
  22. Sleeping is an art. a warm comforter and an AC set to the right temperature are the fundamentals of the good-sleeping art.
  23. I dint think I could come up with 22 things about me.
  24. I am awesome.
  25. I am awesomely awesome :)
Now please consider yourself tagged and leave a link to your blog in the comments section. I would love to know 25 things about u!!

Ciao...

Comments

Balaji said…
whatever it is the third statement really holds true for you :P
Preetam said…
even i get nightmares about becoming toothless..but u know wht the dream interpretation has to say about this?

" Dreams of teeth are often related to anger, with a dreamer clenching or grinding his teeth. This subject also denotes an unpleasant contact with sickness, or unsettling people in real life.
To dream of Teeth falling out indicates anxiety about appearance and how others perceive you.
If you lose your teeth, you might have burdens which will crush your pride and demolish your affairs.
To dream that you have your teeth knocked out, could denote sudden misfortune. Either your business will suffer, or deaths or accidents will come close to you. To dream of spitting out teeth, indicates personal sickness, or sickness in your immediate family. "

nakem nachale. i dont agree :x
AS... said…
naku kuda nachale... nenu kuda opkonu :X
Aditya Soma said…
Enough is enough. Come back to India now! Love US of A and grateful and what not! Rubbish!
Vamsee said…
damn girl! Are you my twin.
except ofcourse the men part.
AS... said…
@ balaji,

did i ever disagree?

@ aditya

I am on my way bro :)

@ vamsee

may be we should find out if one of us got lost at pushkaralu ;)
and abt the men part, are u saying you like men?? :P
Vamsee said…
Sometimes I admire myself in the mirror. Does it count?

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!