unfair and ... wats the opposite of lovely?

Some random guy in some random city sued Unilever ' for cheating and causing mental suffering' cos he has been using Axe Effect for seven years and not a single girl went out with him. Shut up! I have been using fair & lovely for 14 years and nothing happened. I dint climb one point on the whiteness meter. Unfair I say!!

So, I have decided I will also press charges on them for making false promises, causing emotional trauma, and distress to my entire family , humiliation due to rejections by potential grooms who still considered me dark skinned after years and years of usage while they advertised promising results and the handsomest of young boys in 2 weeks. Cheating!!

On another note, why do we Indians have this fair skin fantasy. Men, women, and specially mothers-in law are obsessed with fair skin and fair skinned bahus. Even a charcoal dark guy in India wants a 'white' wifey. Fool! first you gotta learn its fair and not white.

Read more about that axe effect case here


Comments

Krystina said…
I find this post to be comical. Especially because the way I have always seen racism as hypocritical. White people racist against blacks, but spend their time at the beach trying to get tan. Very stupid to me!

Color means nothing, it is the person you are and how you treat people that makes the difference. If only everyone was raised to know that, what a beautiful world we would live in (mostly)!

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!