Left Leg Aage Aage, Right Leg Pichay Pichay Aaja Yaara Lets Start Ve...oii dance pe chance maarle

Ok. So i am a thousand steps away from striking point no 12 from this list :D yeah , yesterday morning was something like wisdom-morning ( gyaanodayam...right no?? ) for me. It was one of those mornings when you wake up with ants in your pants and are all tensed about something and want that something to be on your priority list that day and the following days. Ever felt that? yeah it was that day for me.

 In my dream, i was getting dressed for a party and was trying outfit after outfit and  I couldnt fit into any and I was finally out of options and dint have anything to wear for the party. So I skip the party, sit and sulk at home over tubs of chocolate icecream watching sex and the city and then cry myself into bed feeling envy for Carrie Bradshaw because she has THAT figure and all those designer clothes and handbags. I am crying and crying and crying while everyone was having fun and dancing to "Everybody.. Shake your body" at the party. I tell myself you are a sport and try to make my time at home funfilled by trying to shake a leg to Shakiras tune only to fall flat on my back. In the dream I then realize that something is very wrong and step on the scale. Another punch on my face. The BMI reading is 32 and I am officially obese. Remember in horror movies where the heroine wake up with jitters, tension and horror on her face?? Picture me instead. I thanked God profusely realizing it was just a dream. Sometime ago, some random person told me dreams dreamt in the morning come true. So, the scared chick that I am  i enrolled myself at a gym this morning  shelling 20 grand per annum (Read another nightmare ). Life is so difficult for me. I will have to endure one nightmare to beat another! I only hope i make it atleast thrice a week and the initial enthu doesnt wear off very soon.

Wish me good luck! So in the coming days there will be so much endorphins released in my body . And antioxidants too. From the green tea I plan to drink. Itseems the antioxidants will fight those bad and ugly cells and rejuvenate your skin and you. Be careful when you are coming to meet me. For you may just be blinded by the glow on my face. I suggest you wear shades.


PS: I visited 3 gyms and all of them show posters of skinny white women working out. Ideally, shouldnt those posters show plumpier and fat women. Because they are the target crowd and because they are the ones sweating it out there?? Jerks, I say!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!