I can write more than bullshit

OK. So I decided I am going to prove the critics wrong. For all those who thought that yours truly can only write about bullshit, here is one of the few sane articles I wrote.

One of my writeup on an awesome startup www.ekincare.com was recently published on the Start-up Hyderabad website. eKincare provides individuals with a dashboard to track and monitor their health in a smart way. Seriously, in the age of cloud we store all our books, photos, music and important documents online and why do we still store our medical information in paper files and records?

Personally, I may not have a lot of medical records that I would like to store but this is a boon for people who stay away from home and would like to constantly monitor and be in touch with their parents health. I mean how cool is it to track your parents blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels and more  using graphs online ? For me, its a great way to force my mum into taking charge of her health and getting timely checkups done. Doctors recommend women above the age of 40 to get a full body check done at least once a year and people like my mum who think preventive diagnostic tests are a waste of money have no other alternative but to oblige when daughters like me sign them up ;) When it comes to health no indifference and apathy should be tolerated.

 On a serious note, it will be so helpful in times of an emergency to have all the medical lab reports, drug information, prescription and other medical history in one place so that no precious time is lost in trying to find out this information.

Do read the published article here .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!