watz happening????

I hate Monday mornings!! Mondays are loooong.( fridays being the longesssssssssssssssst) and tiring too.. Every monday morning, I wake up with tears in my eyes..Firstly,because it marks the beginning of another week of the never-ending saga of my Masters study and secondly because we do sampling in my 'BIOFILMS' lab ( yeah I can c u smile...) on Mondays.I work hard..( Yeah u read it right...it cant be 'I hardly work' cos there is so much work to do:(() I bunked my bio and modelling class today..hoping to get some sleep cos i was supposed to be sick!! If Kavitha( the whizkid of the Environmental Engineering Class of 2006 at UC and my saviour wen it comes to homeworks) comes to know what I had been doing all along she would nt lend me her notes...She wud strt another of her rantings " U little girl U r so ........"

Now seriously I ponder..watz happening?? Why am I like this? Why cant I simply study wen everyone around me is studyin?? Wat makes me simply laugh at them? Am i normal or are they abnormal???(I know both mean d same and I cant be abnormal) Do ppl study so hard at Masters level? i thot grad students hardly study!!
Now here this is another addiction( blogging) as if I am falling short of addictions (Orkut being #1 in d list)!!!
God save Arpita Soma!!!

Comments

SV said…
yeah u r correct about normal and abnormal being the same, atleast in your case
Jeseem said…
they are all abnormal and bookworms, not u ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!