the world's most boring sunday ever..

this post was due yesterday but I am writing it today cuz yesterday was supposed to be the world's most boring Sunday and you don't do interesting stuff like blogging on a boring Sunday. Imagine being stranded at home on a Sunday! Sigh!! yesterday was one such Sunday when everyone I knew in Tampa was out of town and my laptop was on a flight back home from Enfield. I was home alone :( Yes, the entire Sunday.. yeah I mean 24 hours!!

the only thing that happened apart from the 3 movies I watched continuously on TV, was mr.roach. He popped out of nowhere and my heart nearly skipped a beat. I hated him for doing that to me and for a moment I remembered Yancy Butler in 'The Ex' and took great pleasure in drowning him. I know I might have angered quite a few souls who care more about ducks, roaches than humans. Believe me, this is not jabbering. C at the gym said that she would brake for ducks and not humans. She mentioned very joyfully abt a news she read in the newspaper where a wife tied her husband to a chair and tortured him till he bled real bad! How can she have no value towards a human life? She is very opinionated and I hate her. Okay, coming back to Mr. Roach, I had no other option other than drowning him because ...... I hate roaches.

This post ends here and the purpose of this post is just to vent out that I was bored to death yesterday.. Well, I am glad the Sunday is over and my laptop is back and Mr.roach is drowned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The BadCow story

vision 2020...just an illusion??

once more, please!